Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:27 pm
- Forum: Songs of the Eons, Future Concepts and Ideas
- Topic: Pop growth and limiting it
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16408
One thing I loved about Victoria 2 was how dynamic it's pop system could be if played right (sometimes it acted up but mostly it was a decent representation) one thing I think that could be interesting it the population growth rate, while individual pops in the game will be tracked I was wondering h...
- Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 pm
- Forum: Songs of the Eons, Core Concepts
- Topic: Technology and how it shapes us and the world of Songs of the Eons
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10552
So this is my first post here but I thought it was an important enough question. How will we handle tech? The easy way out is EUIV's system where you build up points then pick tech. I'm not a fan of that for a simulation game, I propose some sort of bank of tech that would store tech your civilizati...